Adds a context menu to frames that allows opening them in a new tab, a new window, etc.
Adds "This frame" context menu allowing opening frames in separated tabs and windows.
This is an improvement of "Open Frame" extension by zboogs with the following changes:
- Context menu appears only when clicking inside a frame
- New "Show only this frame" menu item
- New "Open frame in background tab" menu item
- When opening frame in a new tab, the tab will be placed right after the current tab (instead of placing it after the last tab in the window)
- No context menu icon for cleaner look
You might also find interesting "View Parent Page Source Inside Frame" extension:
Original "Open Frame" extension could be found here: