theWebShed Onsite Optimiser extension allows you to manage the optimisaiton of your website directly through Google Chrome!
theWebShed Onsite Optimiser Chrome extension allows you to manage the onsite optimisation for your website directly through Google Chrome. You can change the below items easily through the extension;
- Page Title Tag
- Meta Description
- H1 Headings
- Canonical Link
- Meta Robots tag
- Page Redirects
Steps for installation
1. Get your API key from your theWebShed dashboard
2. Enter your API key within the extensions popup tab
3. Navigate to your website
4. Update the items you want to edit
5. Hit Save
6. Refresh the page to see the changes
- If the optimiser icon does not show on a website you have within your account, try hitting the refresh websites button in the extension settings.