Show in-game friends, discount items, ammo and trophies
Special functions for theHunter:Classic player.
*Youtube video outdated (but some functions visible)
- If you close tab or browser, you will need activate functions again
1: "Show friends"
List of all friends in-game
- Shows friend nickname or group (if multiple friends in same game)
- After click, you can see server name and how many slots available
*If button not visible, refresh page
2: "Show sales"
List current active sales with new style
- Sale items will have visible discount (in %)
*Activated in store automatic
3: "Check ammo"
After selecting store category, you can filter out low ammunition.
- Low count ammo will be moved in top row
- Suggestion how many you can purchase
*Activated in store (based on selected ammunition menu button)
4: "Hide owned items"
After selecting store category, owned items will be hidden.
*Activated automatic (based on checkbox status)
5: "New message alert"
Every 5 minutes, you will be notified if you got new private message.
(messages is read in English)
- If you not click on received message, it will read again.
6: "Score sheet trophy preview"
If score sheet contains trophy shot, it will be visible in page.
- This feature adds trophy photos
7: "Lodge showcase"
After visiting other hunter page, you can check open lodges.
- By default, you will see animals, which have trophy shot.
*Sometimes loading stuck
8: "Missions simple check"
Mission page shows simplified list.
- Colors: not-active 'red' , in-progress 'gray' , completed: 'green'
*Added faster navigation menu
9: "Competitions table style"
Now each competition animal have image.
- If selected animal have banner, it will be added bellow table.
10: "Expeditions table style"
Last hunt tables have new design, now you can sort by specific column.
*Notice: "Confirmed table" - if another player shot animal, you can't filter out by weapon
11: "Bundle price preview"
Bundles in store now shows old price + current discount (in %)
12: "Season indicator"
Current season number visible below website logo.
*Added automatic. If not visible, refresh page
13: "Competitions pause"
After clicking pause, your current competition will be deactivated, but still visible.
- Timer auto added for not paused competitions
- Ended competitions (Paused or Active) will be visible in tab 'Saved competitions'
*(Click 'Saved' tab again if 'Previous' competitions overlaps)
14: "Leaderboards game type"
You will see the Top-10 players whether they played Singleplayer or Multiplayer.
15: "Friends to the top"
The number of friends currently connected to the site will be displayed.
When you expand the friends module, they will be visible at the top