Chrome QR Extension. Generate offline QR Code with a simple click!
The Google Chrome QR code extension. Generate offline QRCode with one click!
This extension allows users to generate offline QR Code for the current page quickly.
Please note that this extension, unlike others, doesn't require any special permissions. And it's only loaded when you click on the icon. So it doesn't need any unnecessary memory while not used.
And also note, that the QR code is generated completely offline. The URL of the page you visited will not sent over the network (except when you click on "Custom QR Code"). So it's probably as good as it gets regarding privacy and security.
To generate the QR Code after installing extension, just click the QR Code icon on the top-right of your browser window.
- Generate QR Code for current page with one click.
- Trun any of your inputs into QR Code in realtime (when you edit the text in the input field).
- Download generated QR code image.
- Scan QR code in right click context menu.
- Style the QR face as you like (color, size and etc.).