Online strategy game in a post apocolypitic world. Survive, build, trade and compete with other players.
The Outbreak is a free online strategy survival game, with no pay to win system or paid content.
It is based in a post apocalyptic world, where you survived and managed to secure a location within Kansas. It has become a community, growing bigger and bigger till the point you can call it a town.
This is where The Outbreak starts. You are the mayor of the town and it is your responsibility to keep it all going well. You have to provide the population with enough resources, you need to expand and you have to build an army to keep your town safe, or maybe you are an agressor and want an army to attack towns near your area. It is all up to you. Act and react on the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
More game info on: http://www.the-outbreak.com/game.php
New Features added 1-12-2017:
- You will now be able to make a selection of message you wish to delete
- Top 10 overview for each award added
- Can now also delete storage buildings on the inventory screen
- Inviting more people to your clan bug has been fixed
- Discord chat server added to the game.
- Auction system has been changed
- Auction system is now available from level 1
- Prices for creating auctions are now linked to the fairground market prices (calculated automatically)
- Buy-out are now also calculated automatically (60% more then the starting bid price)
- Market price difference between buying and selling has been increased
- Massacre victory has been changed to Decisive victory (only textual)
- When attacking and your forces suffer a major or decisive defeat, defending score is no longer visible.
- Troop limit bug and recall convoys has been fixed
- Counter mortar fire bug when attacking towns has been fixed
- Bandits will get more aggressive as the round progresses
- More raider camps will appear as the round progresses
- Raider camps will get stronger as the round progresses