Online strategy game in a post apocolypitic world. Survive, build, trade and compete with other players.
The Outbreak is a free online strategy survival game, with no pay to win system or paid content.
It is based in a post apocalyptic world, where you survived and managed to secure a location within Kansas. It has become a community, growing bigger and bigger till the point you can call it a town.
This is where The Outbreak starts. You are the mayor of the town and it is your responsibility to keep it all going well. You have to provide the population with enough resources, you need to expand and you have to build an army to keep your town safe, or maybe you are an agressor and want an army to attack towns near your area. It is all up to you. Act and react on the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
More game info on: http://www.the-outbreak.com/game.php
New Features added 1-10-2018
- You start with slightly more resources.
- You start with 2 storage buildings
- You start with 1 sentry
- You start with slightly more operation energy
- You start with slightly more population and housing
- Cash cost of vehicles increased
- Cash cost of militia decreased
- Food cost of militia increased
- Checkposts now have a small negative effect on Trading/Alliances income
- Stone cost of bunkers increased
- operations against bandits and government will increase in difficulty as the round progresses.
- operations costs increased and output for normal operations also increased.
- Posion operations revised, expect higher outcomes while the numbers remains random.
- Bug fix: Declaring war and not being able to add bounties on the target town.
- You can now click on the townname to go to the town info page.
Town info page:
- Bug fix: Buttons on the page were not working correctly, can now manage bounties, mail and so on through this page.
- Bug fix: Missing battle reports issue should be fixed now.
- Difference between buying and selling prices increased to stimulate normal trading.
- Black market is no longer available when the fairground is owned by the government.
- When a player owns the fairground it can decide to make the black market available.
- You can no longer sell black market products on the fairground.
- Raiders will now only attack acres when there is a actual raider camp on the map.
- Will now have a lower building limit and more random limit numbers.
- Total number of secure storage now displayed on inventory page.
- Now both vaults and storage protects all your resources.
- Building cost of vaults increased
- Players can now leave the beginner area as soon as they reach level 40 and receive the points earned.
- Warning for people who use adblocker, this warning will only be shown on our mainpage, not ingame.