Discover and support Black-owned businesses.
The Black community spends 95% of its money outside of the community. Of the remaining 5% that is spent within the community, 3% goes to non-Black owned businesses.
This has to change!
The Green Book makes it easy to support Black-owned businesses online and keeps money circulating within our community.
- Discover amazing brands straight from your chrome toolbar.
- Search and shop your favourite brands in just a couple of clicks.
- Keep an eye on the "G" icon as you browse the web, when it lights up you'll know you're in good company and you're supporting a Black-owned business.
If you have any questions or would like to list your brand, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet @ByBlack__