TFS extension to add some useful functions
1. Displays Effort points summary for on Team Foundation Server (TFS) Backlog pages.
2. Closes "New" item dialog.
1. Displays Effort points summary for Product Backlog Items (PBIs) and Cases:
- all rows
- selected rows
- rows from top to current mouse pointer
2. Closes "New" item dialog, because it is not used so often and takes much space, especially when displayed on a projector with lower resolution.
- Technical info: opening is async, so the extension tries to close it for 2 seconds. In this 2 seconds even user can not open the dialog.
1. If there are more lines that are fit on one screen, you have to scroll down to load all data. This is TFS built-in caching behavior. See the info icon on the screen.
2. It you scroll down faster than lines are properly loaded, these "skipped" lines will not counted into the summary. Scroll slower.