Adds additional features to backpack, outpost and steam.
This extension adds additional features to enhance your trading experience on backpack.tf, tf2outpost.com and steam.
You can do stuff like:
- Search for halloween spelled items on backpack.tf and tf2outpost.com.
- Ability to bulk add keys or refined metal on the steam trade offer page with 1 simple click (even easier to use with backpacks.tf's buy and sell order)
- Outpost now displays backpack prices when the user clicks 'get bp price' button (Currently on Beta, not all items are shown)
- On backpack.tf, you can select 'see inventory' in order to see them in the users' inventory.(May plan to change this to 'see item in-game' once valve fixes the see in-game bug)
- On tf2outpost.com, if you select an item, it has a history button which directs to backpack.tf's item history (backpack's item history seems to be more accurate)
- On the steam profile page, rep.tf button is added on the profile page so the user can easily check.
(Thanks Apo for noticing my spelling/grammar mistakes lol)
Email me or visit my steam group if you want to request a feature/report a bug. Thanks :)
- Outpost now has a 'get bp price' button that would find the backpack prices for the items on outpost.
Currently on beta so this script does not work for all the items. Planning to fix the implementation to make it work for all items and be more efficient.
(May plan to remove the button alltogether so the users can see bp prices right away)
All changes are linked to steam trade offer page
- added progress and status which shows the amount of keys/ref/rec/scrap is added when the add button is pressed. Also notifies user the missing items.
- Extension able to work with counter offers now
- Fixed case where changing input field would not update the key/ref status
Changed key/ref value to be more consistent
Automatically finds key and ref value on stram trade offer from buy/sell orders on backpack
added key and ref functionality on the trade.
User can see how many keys they have and the other trader has.
Automatically adds keys and refined based on input field.
Reclaimed and scrap also works!
Complete redesign of the chrome extension. Adding more features
Currently redesign the way this app fetches backpack.tf (and a little bit true for outpost)
Added "see inventory" button on backpack.tf classified listings
Disabled steam features (except for rep.tf button) as they are not working at this time
changed backpack/outpost waiting for loading logic.
fixed button on new updated backpack.tf
added rep.tf button on steam profile
fixed duplicate bug on outpost when searching for spells
Halloween button on outpost now actually searches for the specific item with spells, rather than searching for any items with spells. Also removed the button on scm because I need to use a chrome api (which would cause the permission changes that would have "read browsing history"). I removed it so I won't see that permission.