A Chrome Extension to block some text in website.
1. Block some text in all website by some rule you set.
2. Replace some text in all website by some rule you set.
What scenario use text-block?
1. Usually hide the word that you don't like
2. Sometimes parent can block sensitive word for children.
3. Play a joke with your friends.
4. Block bullet screen(probably it is called 'danmaku') in HTML5 Video. For Example, https://www.bilibili.com https://douyu.com.
More usage and step, you can click jump to my github. https://github.com/jingzhiMo/text-block
1. init version
1. add domain mode, such as blacklist or whitelist
1. add highlight button, highlight text for 'text-block'