Simply copy text from images & videos
- Helps to extract text from images and videos. Suppose you are watching a presentation in youtube or slideshare and want to grab some important point and save it in Evernote, notepad etc., the tool is immensely helpful.
How to use it?
- click the icon to activate it, draw a rectangle around the text you want to copy. The text will be copied to the clipboard.
How to use it a better way?
- Keep shortcut like "Ctrl + shift + C" in the extension for "Grab text to clipboard" in "global" category. It becomes as simple as "ctrl + shift + C" to copy and "ctrl + v" to paste it - very close to "ctrl + c" and "ctrl +v" we do normally.
- Extracts selective content from images, PDFs, Videos and converts it to editable text
- Extracts content from streaming videos
- Supports text conversion from any recognizable content from screen
PDFs to text, word, notepad etc
- Best in class Google AI engine
- 100+ Languages supported
- Automatic Language detection
- Low latency detection