Create clickable links from plain text. Supports Autopager, any URL(even FTP or IRC domain name only) and email addresses.
Allows URI texts written in webpages to be loaded by clicking.
Without this extension, when you discover an not linked URI text, like 'example.com', you have to do following steps to load the page:
1. Select the URI text completely. (It may be a hard work if the page is rendered with a propotional font. This operation always chafes me.)
2. Copy it. (press "Ctrl-C" or use "Copy" from the "Edit" menu)
3. Paste it to the location bar.
4. Press "Enter". Then, Chrome loads it.
1. Select the URI text completely. (It chafes me again!)
2. Drag the selection string to the tab bar and drop it. Then, Chrome loads it.
With this extension, you can load the URI only following one step:
1. Click on the URI text. Then, Chrome loads it. You're happy.