Text and code file editor for Google Drive
Text Editor is a free app that allows you to create, open, and edit text files on your computer and Google Drive.
All standard text editor features are supported, including syntax highlighting, font size, word wrap, tabs and spaces, printing, undo/redo, keyboard shortcuts, and more.
How to use Text Editor
* First, select a text file from your computer, Google Drive, or GMail attachment.
* The text file will be read and you will be shown the files contained inside.
* From there, you can view the file and make and changes or edits.
* After edits are made, press the "Save to Drive" button to save the edited file back to Google Drive.
* You can also download a copy of the text file to your computer or device using the "Download" button.
About Text Editor
* This app will open a text file of your choice, letting you make changes and save back them to Google Drive or your computer.
* Text Editor works with plain text files; web files such as HTML, XML, and CSS files; data files such as CSV and JSON; and code files such as C++, Java, Python, and JSON.
* Standard text editor features are supported including syntax highlighting, word wrap, themes, and keyboard shortcuts.