Create smart text expansions to get more done and streamline your work. Over 100,000,000 keystrokes saved!
***Notice: Text Blaze is currently in Beta testing. During the Beta, you may encounter significant issues.***
Save time and get more done by using snippets of text to replace common typing tasks. Tired of typing your signature? Just type in the shortcut '/sig' instead and it will be immediately expanded. Tired of copying and pasting a form letter to send to people? Just type the shortcut '/letter' and have the letter generated automatically.
Top Text Blaze features:
* Keyword Replacements: Automatically substitute the current date, perform date calculations, include website information, and much more!
* Forms: Build forms with fill fields that you can edit when you insert the snippet.
* Autopilot: You can fill out multiple fields with one snippet using Text Blaze's simulated tab key presses and you can even simulate clicks on buttons to submit forms.
* Previews: You can preview each snippets substitutions as you create it. Just click the 'Preview' tab above the edit field.
* Context Menu: Right-click in an input field and you'll be able to select snippets from the Text Blaze context menu to expand.
Text Blaze is more than just quick expansions, it also lets you program your snippet with replacement patterns. For instance, insert the current date by including a few simple special characters in your snippet. Do you want to set a deadline 30 days out for a due date? That's also easy to add with an expansion.
Text Blaze can also include fields in your snippets that you fill in when you enter your shortcut. Want to include a client's name in your email template? Just make it a field and it will be repeated throughout the email just how you want it. You can even use fields to trigger dynamic calculations.
Text Blaze has a lot of other great features, but it's time to give it a try. Simply install the extension to get started.
Text Blaze works on most websites, however, some websites are not compatible. If you encounter an incompatible website, please let us know at <email@example.com> and we'll try to get Text Blaze working on them.
For questions about Text Blaze, please email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We would also like to thank the authors of Auto Text Expander for Chrome. We leverage ATE's insertion code in Text Blaze to help us support more websites, and we a grateful for their work. A list of Open Source software we use is available at <https://get.blaze.today/opensource.html>
In addition to Auto Text Expander, Blaze was inspired by other text expander apps like TypeIt4Me, Typinator, TextExpander, Keyboard Maestro and aText.
More information: <https://blaze.today>
Terms of Service: <https://blaze.today/termsofservice.html>