Get Grammar and semantic Information of the selected text on a webpage.
You can find more detailed information at : http://sanjaymeena.io/text_analyzer_google_chrome_extension/
What does it do??
Text Analyzer can provide grammatical and semantic information for the selected text in English.
Why should you install it??
If you are learning English grammar or interested in looking at grammar and semantics at the sentence level
How does it work?
1) You can either select a sentence or more than one sentence.
2)The extracted information will be displayed in an interactive tool-tip.
3)User can hover over the selected text again to see the information.
4)Tool-tip can be closed as well.
5)Clicking on "More information" will open a new tab with more content.
6)Clicking on "JSON" will show the JSON data in a new tab.
What information is provided?
Following information is provided currently:
Sentence Type: Type of the sentence. In English, there are 5 broad grammatical types:
4) Compound Complex
Information for following types of words is displayed:
1) Nouns 2) Verbs 3) Adjectives 4) Adverbs
Following information is associated with each word:
1) Lemma -> The root form of the word.
2) Part of Speech -> The part of speech of the word, Tense, Plurality etc
3) Definition -> Definition of the word as found in Wordnet 3.1