This extension can create texmages from the images on a webpage
Create Beautiful,Inspirational,Fun,Emotional,Food and Many More Texmages
** CLICK ON THE TEXMAGE ICON ON ANY WEBPAGE AFTER THE PAGE IS FULLY LOADED **
Upload images by clicking the bottom-left first icon and you can choose from your library or you can enter the image url and press enter.Of course you have the coolest option of dragging an image from any website and dropping it on the tool.
1) Text Style-Choose to style text with BOLD,Italic,Stroke options.
2)Text Size- Choose Normal,Large,Largest Font Sizes to style your text.
3)Font Family- Choose from 5 of the most used and best suitable fonts for every type of Texmage.
4)Text Color- Choose from 12 different colors to go with your image or background color for the text.
5) Text Alignment- Align Text by selecting text and choosing your desired alignment horizontally.For Vertical Alignment you can do it with Enter key and Backspace Key from your keyboard.
6) Background Color- Do not want to upload image, it's fine.Choose from 12 different background colors based on mood or the content of the texmage and write text on it.
7) Opacity- Apply Opacity to image to highlight your text on the image.
8) Add Website- Generally every texmage is linked to the website you are creating it on. If you want it to be linked with any other website you can paste the url and press the enter button.It's that simple.
9) Add Tags- Tags help to sort texmages. Enter tags seperated by comma and find your content in more places and in recommendations.
10) Share Texmage- You can cross-share Texmage to Twitter and Tumblr for now.For other social platforms you can choose to open up sharing in new tabs once your Texmage is created and ready to be shared.