Swiftly record E2E interactions with your web applications and store the actions in plain English-based tests directly on the cloud.
With Testsigma, you can swiftly record end-to-end interactions with your web applications, interactions are stored as actions in simple English sentences and tests executed directly on the cloud.
Jumpstart your automation testing journey with Testsigma: simply execute the recorded actions as tests on a multitude of device-browser-OS configurations available on the cloud.
Testsigma Recorder brings a host of advantages to help you Shift-Left and create stable, executable, and easy-to-understand automation test cases.
Zero Setup Cost – Sign up, add the Testsigma Recorder, and start the automation testing journey in a few minutes.
Faster Test Development - Recording and executing recorded tests takes only a few minutes.
Low Investment and High ROI - Anyone can create automation tests; it's that easy!
High Automation, Device, and Browser coverage - Execute recorded tests on all available Device-Browser-device and OS combinations via Testsigma Cloud at no extra cost.
Easy Maintenance - UI changed? Record new interaction workflow in minutes, replace existing test steps, and continue automation testing without interruptions.
Easy to Understand - Interactions are stored in plain English statements for anybody to understand.
Test Data - Want to run the same test on multiple datasets? Testsigma allows you to import datasets and run the same test with each dataset, achieving 100% coverage.
What’s New in Testsigma Recorder?
We heard you! We've now created an all-new intuitive, user-driven design and workflow for the recorder, making test recording easier than before.
- Blazing fast performance with caching, real-time loading, and screenshots.
- Edit actions in line with spot editing to make changes quickly in recorded steps.
- REST API steps support inline with recording.
- Drag or minimize the recorder anywhere on the screen. No forced docking, giving you complete freedom for its placement.
- Inline element path viewer. Just hover over any element in the application; Testsigma determines identifiers, ensuring the stability of repeated executions.
- Verify manual element XPaths as you create, removing any uncertainty from your test executions.
- Verify option now highlights the element, helping users to validate the target element.
- Browser navigation steps (backward/forward/refresh) get automatically captured as plain English steps.
- Switching to any tab and opening a new tab in the Testsigma controlled window are captured as steps automatically.
- XPath expressions help find dynamic elements whose attributes change on refresh with any operation. Enhanced strategies capture better XPath while recording the test steps for any element.
- New Element and Screen naming convention to mimic what you see on the UI.
- Edit and delete any element from the recorder.
- Steps reordering made easy to use; drag and drop wherever you want in the list.
Learn more about Testsigma
Testsigma is an open-source, cloud-based test automation platform for Web and Mobile applications to achieve continuous testing with the ‘Shift-left’ approach. An easy-to-use test automation framework helps web- and mobile-dependent businesses reduce the cost of software quality and continuously release their quality software products faster.
Testsigma uses AI to build stable, reliable tests and speed up the execution and maintenance of automated tests. The platform addresses some of the significant problems with existing automation testing tools:
- Huge Initial Time and Cost
- Slow Test Development
- High Execution Time and Costs
- High Maintenance Efforts
- Less Automation Coverage
- Longer Payback Time
Testsigma requires near-zero initial setup cost and ramp-up time. Simplicity in Testsigma enables anyone to write automated tests 5X faster using natural language and run them on thousands of devices available on the cloud. The AI features suggest improvements in test plans to include relevant or affected test cases and use a dynamic locator strategy to save maintenance time and effort by 70%.
With Testsigma, users can see ROI from the beginning instead of years!