Compile trademark reports via TESS with a single click.
Increase your efficiency using the USPTO's TESS trademark search.
* Improved user interface.
* Create printable search reports based based on your findings.
* Enable keyboard shortcuts for common tasks.
* Automatically scrolls down pages so you can seem more of the content.
* Links to Google Image Search so you can see how marks are being used.
* Tooltips with International Class descriptions.
* All data is stored in your browser. Unlike Tradmarkia and other search services, we cannot access or sell your search history.
The extension is only active when you are browsing TESS, the Trademark Electronic Search System.
While searching, you can mark a trademark as notable by clicking on its checkbox from any screen.
When looking at any search result, you can toggle the checkbox by pressing 'm'. You can also move to the next or previous result using the arrow keys or the < and > keys.
Once you've found a group of trademarks you'd like to show a client or employer, click the blue "Generate Report" link to be taken to your printable report.
To clear your search, click "New Search" from the report, and all your search information will be cleared.
If you're looking to make a purchase for more than 50 users, please contact Christopher Kinniburgh at Chris.Kinniburgh@gmail.com for bulk pricing information.