Browser extension to help with Tesla's Forum.
Provides a number of extensions to the Tesla Forums, including:
• Advanced and basic search
• Color coding posters by category
• Add/Remove poster names to categories
• Auto spam detect and auto flag spam
• Auto foreign poster detection
• Options to hide foreign, toxic or spam posters
• When saving new post text, auto saves to clipboard
• Shows images and video on screen
• Adds "Back To" button at bottom of thread
• Import and export of lists
• Ability to disable/enable individual features
• Hides duplicate posts
• Wildcard blacklisting
TTAP has seven poster categories: Yourself, Experts, Liked, Foreign, Disliked, Toxic, and Spam. You add poster names to a category to highlight those posters in a color of your choice or use the option to hide posters in a category like Spam.
Our autosave feature is handy when you're writing a post, and pressing Save causes Tesla to logout. Now after logging in, you go back to the thread and Press Ctrl-V to paste back the lost content.
For those using the excellent 2016 Forum Extension Suite, it can do everything it did (search and hide). You may want to turn it off when using TTAP.