Browser extension to help with Tesla's Forum.
Provides a number of extensions to the new 2020 Tesla Forums, including:
• Color coding posters by category
• Add/Remove poster names to categories
• Auto spam detect and auto flag spam
• Auto foreign poster detection
• Options to hide foreign, toxic or spam posters
• When saving new post text, auto saves to clipboard
• Shows images and video on screen
• Adds "Back To" button at bottom of thread
• Import and export of lists
• Ability to disable/enable individual features
• Hides duplicate posts
• Wildcard blacklisting
• Highlight new and unread titles in forum listings
• A number of clarity options to improve the forum look
• Quoted text converted to italics
• Text links converted to clickable links
TTAP has seven poster categories: Yourself, Experts, Liked, Foreign, Disliked, Toxic, and Spam. You add poster names to a category to highlight those posters in a color of your choice or use the option to hide posters in a category like Spam.
Our autosave feature is handy when you're writing a post, and pressing Save causes Tesla to logout. Now after logging in, you go back to the thread and Press Ctrl-V to paste back the lost content.
For those using the excellent 2016 Forum Extension Suite, it can do everything it did. You may want to turn it off when using TTAP.