Modify your print-out of territory cards with injected bottons to ROTATE map view, HIDE table elements, TUNE descriptions.
This extension was created because I had special needs for my territories.
I wished to rotate the maps for better fit in territory-card.
I wanted to change some captions...
With this extension for Chrome -for me- it is possible.
The Territoryhelper-Team (follow them on Trello
https://trello.com/b/fyMx4Wei/territory-helper ) working on many things, but rare on these I need...
-- What does this extension?
When visit the territoryhelper.com it will inject its functionality, special on print page you have much more tools for good cards!
On optionsite you able to en/disable some functions.
For orientation the TH-own north-pointer (compass) rotates too.
The "FIX"-button give additional quick changes for captions, layout, tables.
At the options-page you able to select, what the FIX-button doing for you...
Wishes and suggestions I like try to realize! Bug reports are welcome!
Follow the developement on https://trello.geox.work
-- Version history
New at version 2.1:
- territory-overview table
- move and size markers, house numbers, map labels on map
- show location status on map
- fine zoom optimized
- some bugs fixed
- opacity nodes while edit the territory border for better overlay neighbour border
- overview map don't rotate
New at version 2.01:
- little bugfixes
- now in export-files are tags, too.
New at version 2.00:
- A new Optionsfield, movable, with all additional options at on place
- The WYSIWYG view for the print has been improved.
- The page view can be extended by additional pages (in the background) to estimate where the address tables are beyond the bottom of the page - then it is advisable to split the list (the print preview often divides the tables differently).
- If tables start too nearly at the page top, then give them a small distance with the checkbox so that no street name is lost in the printout above the table!).
- The map now has a small overview map that can be positioned freely.
- The faint colors of Openstreetmap can now be enhanced and manipulated with OpenLayers filters.
- The zoom is infinitely variable and therefore has only 1 slider. To deviate from the given zoom levels, the slider can simply be left sideways - it will not snap in (this is a useful bug - avoid hovering over it!)
- some bugfixes
Show the history before 2.00 on https://thv.geox.work/versions_en.htm