Quickly and easily manage your congregation's territories
Territory Helper is a free web application to help congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses (JW) to create, manage and assign territories.
- Available in over 20 languages translated by brothers and sisters around the world.
- View detailed statistics and breakdowns of your territory assignments to ensure your territories are covered thoroughly and effectively.
- Get heat maps and detailed graphical statistics of territory assignments represented as your congregation's mapped territories.
- Work with your territories and assignments alongside your entire congregation.
- Designated publisher roles for varying access to features throughout the application.
- Create territories quickly and easily using Google maps with high levels of customization to suit your congregation's individual needs.
- Use alternative map sources such as Open Street Maps, Bing, Eniro, etc.
- Print customized maps in a wide variation of paper sizes and formats.
- Mark individual houses with detail notes and designated types.
- Track do not calls in both an informative list and markers on the territory card.
- Quickly access territories via QR codes or sharing them easily to fellow publishers.
- Assign and return territory assignments quickly and easily.
- Publishers in your congregation can request, view, print or return territories straight from their personal account page.
- Create, manage, and assign campaign territories for special events.
- Receive email notifications on territory assignment activity.
- Publishers receive an email of their territory assignment and a live territory card they can view on their device.
- Import and export all of your congregation's data, including territory geographical data.
- Generate S-13 forms of your territory assignments.
- View comprehensive documentation and gain access to a support network of congregations around the world.
Visit the Help Center for answers to your questions.