'tERMINAL' is a fun command line simulator in your browser.
tERMINAL will give you a taste of the cool things you can achieve by learning web development. By playing with **tERMINAL**, you will also learn the basics of command line interfaces.
HOPEFULLY this way you will develop a passion for web development.
**tERMINAL** interprets instructions given through a command line interface simulator or through voice commands*. Give it a try! You can start by accessing the help section. To do this type 'man' and then hit Enter/Return.
*Voice commands are only available in Google Chrome.
The availbale **tERMINAL** commands are: "mail", "about", "play", news, games, "clear", "yoda", "weather" and "whois"
* mail - Usage: mail("your email", "your message"); ENTER/RETURN This will send an email to me letting me know that "your email" wants to send me "your message". This is how I will know you want to talk to me and I will get in touch ASAP
* about - Usage: about("the subject you are interested in"); ENTER/RETURN This will give you answers about anything you want to know. I forgot to tell you ... I know EVERYTHING :)
* play - Usage: play("the song you want to listen to"); ENTER/RETURN This will play your favorite song :)
* clear - Usage: clear ENTER/RETURN This command will delete the previous commands printed on the screen
* yoda - Usage: yoda("A phrase that you want Yoda-transformed"); ENTER/RETURN This command will transform any English text into Yoda-speak!
* weather - Usage: weather("The Location Name"); ENTER/RETURN This command will tell you the weather forecast for the current day in the location you specify as a parameter!
* whois - Usage: whois ENTER/RETURN This command will tell you who The Codepunker is, what he does and how good he is at everything.
To see the tERMINAL in action watch this small video tutorial: