Tenfold Chrome Extension
Tenfold integrates enterprise CRMs and phone systems enabling contact center agents to better serve their customers via a robust agent UI. The Tenfold Chrome Extension is the agent facing portion of the Tenfold solution. The Tenfold Chrome Extension interacts with Tenfold Cloud and Google Firebase to provide functionality to it's end users including:
- Identify callers via the Tenfold UI by leveraging the contact center CRM as the system of record. Tenfold searches the CRM automatically using the phone number of the caller and presents the results to the agent.
- Capture notes about the interaction and save them to the CRM using the notepad in the Tenfold UI. This call data is available in Tenfold's dashboard and the CRM so that agents and supervisors can view analytics.
- Create and update cases or opportunities the contact center has associated with the caller.
- Click to dial phone numbers within the CRM and on any website in the Chrome browser using the build in phone number parser in the Tenfold UI. Additionally, the Tenfold Local Presence feature enables agents to initiate outbound dials to their existing customers using localized pre-registered numbers across different area codes.
- Launch online meetings with a single click from the Tenfold UI.
Tenfold is designed to integrate seamlessly with most enterprise CRMs and phone systems via out of the box API’s.