Takes you to the content item in the Tempest CMS from the Phoenix front-end.
This extension allows users of the Tempest CMS from The Arena Group to navigate to a content item (Article, Recipe, etc) within Tempest from the article's page on the front end. Just click the extension's icon while on the page and you will be taken to the item in the CMS in a new tab. This requires that you are logged in to the Tempest CMS and that your user account has sufficient access to the site that you're viewing.
Version 1.4.3 update:
- Character counts now appear on the following fields in addition to the social meta fields: Promo Title, Teaser, Meta Title, and Meta Description.
Version 1.4.1 update:
- Now provides additional functionality with the Tempest CMS: the recommended maximum character count for Social Meta fields is displayed next to each field as well as the current character count for that field.
Version 1.3.1 update:
- Now works on QA as well as production sites; if you're viewing a QA page it will take you to the corresponding content item in the QA version of the site, instead of the production version.
Version 1.3 updates:
- Now works with all channels on verticals. Previously, some channels were incompatible due to their base path configuration.
- Updated the extension icon so that it's easier to see in the extensions menu when using Dark Mode or custom Chrome window colors.