Easily create and record notes on any page.
Ever have a short idea that you want to jot down on a page? Want to work on short math or word problems without opening up a separate notepad? Temp Notes lets you do both those and much more.
Simply right-click anywhere on a page to bring up the context-menu and then choose the "Temp Note" entry. A small, draggable, box will pop up that you can record your notes in.
- Fixed bug where adding notes from the add-on menu would incorrectly position notes on longer pages.
- Added popup menu to add and clear notes on a page.
- Fixed bug with scrolling in Google Docs.
- Added entry in Google Docs' context-menu.
- Added copy-to-clipboard functionality.
- Fixed a bug where notes would not position correctly on short html documents.
- Fixed a bug in pdfs where notes could not be edited.