Simple, free teleprompter. Paste text into editor window, and click "Start Presenting".
If you find a bug or want to request a feature, please email me instead of posting feedback. The Chrome Web Store does not notify me if there are any comments, so it may be some time before I see problems. Thanks!
- Added Chromecast support! Yay!
- Fixed a bug where the un-fullscreen button refused to show itself
- Improved previous auto-scroll bug fix
- Fixed a bug preventing auto-scrolling from working on certain systems
- Fixed a bug causing issues overwriting existing save files
- Added ability to control presentation speed with arrow keys. Hold SHIFT for fine-grained adjustments or CTRL for coarse adjustments.
- Added options to adjust the center marker: show/hide, color, opacity, line thickness, and vertical position
- Added the ability to save and load the presentations (as plain text files).
- Updated the app icon to be more visible on dark backgrounds.
- Added "Automatic" text direction in settings. Most of you will want this, but just in case, you can force it to RTL/LTR if you still need to.
- Detects when system display configuration changes, and updates settings accordingly. No more restarting app between changes!
- Minor bug fixes / improvements
- Fixed a bug that prevented dual-display mode from being disabled if there were no longer multiple displays connected
- Fixed a bug where mirroring didn't work when using single-monitor mode
- Fixed some minor display issues
- Added presenter view with multi-monitor support
- Moved settings to their own dialog
Simple, free teleprompter. Paste text into editor window, and click "Start Presenting". Play/Pause starts automatic scroll, you can drag the slider to adjust scrolling speed, and mirror any way you need for your setup.
- Full-screen display for minimal distraction to talent
- Designed to work with LTR and RTL languages
- Adjust scroll speed in real-time
- Designed for single-monitor and dual-monitor setups
- Adjust font size, color, and direction (LTR/RTL)
- Change background color and horizontal text margins on display
- Block mouse wheel from accidentally scrolling text while running
- Mirror horizontal, vertical, both, or none
- Multi-monitor support with presedter view