Dial Right From Your Browser
One Click to dial directly from your browser and integrate with a CRM!
What’s new in version 2.2.1?
• One click to call any number that shows up on your Chrome browser
• Select a CRM to launch in the appropriate window when a caller calls in (including Whitepages, Google Search, Facebook, and Helpscout)
• Follow the call progress
• Review the Call Log (Incoming ↙, outgoing ↗, and missed calls ↵, including duration)
• Redial a phone number that shows up on the call log
• Select a CRM to launch in the appropriate window when a call comes in
TeleGo Click to Call will save you time and effort, allowing you to focus on growing your business and better serving your customers.
How does it work?
Once Click to Call extension has been updated or downloaded (make sure to relaunch the browser once downloaded), TeleGo’s G blue favicon will appear on the right corner next to the browser’s search field. Click on the icon and login* to reveal the click to call keypad as well as Recent Calls and Settings tabs.
*If you don’t know your login credentials contact us at email@example.com and the TeleGo team will be happy to assist you.
For more information read the article at https://kb.telego.com/article/80-telego-chrome-extension.
This is a proprietary extension for TeleGo subscribers.
You may sign up for Telego at http://www.telego.com