Add tasks to Teamweek directly from Github, Trello, GitLab and JIRA
Teamweek Button adds tasks straight to Teamweek – the online project planner and team calendar – while using other web tools or surfing online.
Integrate with GitHub, GitLab, Trello, JIRA, Asana, Bitbucket, Podio, Bitrix24, Fuseboard, Google Calendar, Tick and Zendesk. Or just select text from anywhere and add it with a right click.
How to use it?
1. Sign up for a free Teamweek account.
2. Download Teamweek Button.
3. Teamweek Button will be added to the supported tools.
4. Click on the button, sign in and select a task inside any supported tool.
5. Add details. The system will automatically try to find the end date for your task.
6. Click “Add”.
After you add a task to Teamweek from the button, it will remember you did that. Next time you click on it on the same page, instead of letting you create a duplicate task, it will open the already existing task in Teamweek.
Select & Add
1. Simply select text on any page
2. Right-click on it and select “Add to Teamweek”.