Add tasks to Teamweek directly from Github, Trello, GitLab and JIRA
Highlight a task description anywhere on the web, attach a project and an assignee from the simple pop-up, and it’s automatically added to your Teamweek timeline.
This extension also adds a 1-click button inside several popular web tools for quick task integration. Teamweek Button is open source, and user contributions are highly appreciated!
How to use it?
1. Sign up for a free Teamweek account
2. Add Teamweek Button to your Chrome browser
3. Highlight + right-click on any text and choose “Add to Teamweek”
4. Add additional details: user, project, dates
6. The task is sent to your Teamweek timeline