Add tasks to Teamweek directly from Github, Trello, GitLab and JIRA
Highlight a task description anywhere on the web, attach a project and an assignee from the simple pop-up, and it’s automatically added to your Teamweek timeline.
This extension also adds a 1-click button inside several popular web tools for quick task integration. It already works inside GitHub, GitLab, Trello, JIRA, Asana, Bitbucket, Podio, Bitrix24, Fuseboard, Google Calendar, Tick and Zendesk and more coming soon. Teamweek Button is open source, and user contributions are highly appreciated!
How to use it?
1. Sign up for a free Teamweek account
2. Add Teamweek Button to your Chrome browser
3. Highlight + right-click on any text and choose “Add to Teamweek”
4. Add additional details: user, project, dates
6. The task is sent to your Teamweek timeline