Create and join video conferences with rich chat features.
Create video calls and video conferences for meetings
Team Player Communications is an extension to have video conferences, video calls and chats among team members or friends. It is a free and open source video conference solution built to have video calls and chats using your web browser. It is a pure web application based on WebRTC supplemented by the messaging power of Google Firebase that can provide communication features within your web browser.
The extension provides both video calls and messaging. Its main features are:
- Create or choose new room name or stay with the default identified with a link.
- Meet anyone, anywhere, anytime from any device.
- Rich Media sharing via Firebase
- Permission management integrated with your browser. Allow your browser to use your camera and microphone.
- Web browser integration for audio and video means that 100% of video conferences are more efficient with sound and video.
- Send emails integrated with your personal email client to even schedule calendars with the video conference calls details.
- Invite your contacts to join the room: your contacts can invite their own contacts, who can invite their own contacts.
- Up to 9 attendees from your desktop, smartphone or tablet.
- Open, free and easy to use.