Bored of the default new tab page? It's time to install the Team Fortress 2 extension then.
Spare a minute and check the Team Fortress 2 browser extension we prepared for you! We know that Team Fortress 2 fans are eager to see this extension and its visual interface. Cool features and new design will make you more comfortable while surfing on the web. Without further ado let’s look through the features listed in here;
– A clock and date feature that fits the Team Fortress 2 theme in the right corner below.
– A chance to reach social media icons and popular websites easily in the middle of left. The links and icons will lead you directly in Team Fortress 2 extension.
– Popular games links are within your reach all the time to enjoy while browsing internet in Team Fortress 2 pages.
– Search bar that makes you search directly without spending much time.
– Incredible amount of Team Fortress 2 wallpapers are waiting for you to choose.
– If you choose a Team Fortress 2 wallpapers as a permanent background, in every tab you open it will be you background as well. The shuffle option will not available when you choose a permanent Team Fortress 2 image unfortunately. We will fix this issue as soon as possible.
In addition to all these features, a blog post about the Team Fortress 2 is also here to show you about the creativity and interesting side of the term. You can read it anytime you want.
If you want to send a feedback to us about the extension or came across an issue, please inform us in our website’s support section. We will check and get back to you soon.
Want to uninstall Team Fortress 2 extension? Then right click the extension icon in the address bar and select ‘’remove from Chrome’’. Very easy.
Notice: We selected the images of the Team Fortress 2 through the web and used in our extension. However, all these Team Fortress 2 images and its characters are belong to its rightful owners. If you are one of the owners or have content here, communicate with us about it and we will remove the content right away.