TeacherView - Teacher Tools
Radix TeacherView is an all-in-one classroom management solution, equipped with a built-in video conference system, allowing teachers the “over the shoulder” teaching experience they are used to in a remote or hybrid setting, staying in touch with their students while keeping their digital safety at a high level and also, providing them the best possible learning experience.
Built to scale, Radix TeacherView provides teachers with the tools they need to have a seamless traditional physical classroom experience virtually, monitoring not only the video camera but also the students’ desktops in real-time, virtually walk between students and engage either in 1:1 mode or group collaboration, monitor the class attention level and assist students in real-time using AI.
Streamline the learning experience and keep your finger on the classroom pulse.
Remote at home, local at school or hybrid classrooms, the solution can be used during an emergency and routine, move to remote learning in a click of a button.
* Share teacher or student screens and video camera
* Distribute content from the cloud/local drive and share websites
* Use a multi-user whiteboard for collaborative learning
* Respond silently to electronic “hand raises”
* View thumbnails of students’ screens in real-time
* Work alongside or remotely take control of screens
* Lock screens to maximize attention and minimize distractions
* Limit access by blacklisting and whitelisting websites
* Conduct surveys and quizzes
* Synchronize with Google and Microsoft cloud environments
* Running on AWS – redundancy and a highly-secured
* GDPR, CCPA and ISO compliant
* Easy-to-use, seamless installation, start managing your
class in minutes
* 30 day free trial with full functionality
* Flexible business model, choose between per student,
teacher or school site license
* Chat, email, phone and self-service support
* Complimentary training is available online four times a week
or on request
* Windows devices, Chromebooks, Macs and Android – student only