Addon Features for T4 (for TC)
TerminalFour Customization Extension made for Teachers College, Columbia University.
This extension allows you to enhance your experience using TerminalFour Content Management System.
For example, adding instructional help texts to content edit interface, etc.
v2.1.7 - Disabled certain delete buttons; disabled content type links and re-enabled duplicate branch button from the section content view
v2.1.6 - Removed features that are now included in T4 v8.3
v2.1.5 - Added image compression plugin; minor fixes and code refactoring
v2.1.4 - Updated manifest version; Removed the unused activeTab permission from the manifest
1. Added path information for all branch roots in the site structures to provide more context beyond the section name
2. Made 'Publish Branch' option red in the action dropdown to alarm users, and disabled it for the site root (WWW)
3. Disabled 'Delete' button in the 'Modify Section' interface to avoid accidental deletion of the section
4. Added help text and expanded content area in the 'Modify Content' interface
5. Added current section path to 'Modify Content', 'Create Content' and 'Create Section' interface (Removed now that v8.3 has integrated this feature)
6. Added preview section buttons to 'Modify Section' interface (Removed now that v8.3 has integrated this feature)
7. Disabled 'Duplicate Branch' button and added Section Helpers for administrators
8. Batch Upload Media files to the Media Library
9. Media Library Search, Preview and Select (Removed)
10. Compare different versions with changes highlighted in yellow
11. Added helper to enable new content types and disable legacy content types for a section
12. Added options menu, direct edit capability, help & resources menu
... (More to come)
Contact us at email@example.com for feedback and support.
- TC Digital Team