Team task lists, notes, and video chat. Get work done faster and smarter with Taskade.
Turn every new tab into a productivity super-tool. Make checklists, capture ideas, and collaborate with your team from within your browser.
Did you know that the average person has about 70,000 thoughts a day? With the Taskade extension for Chrome, just open a New Tab to capture your ideas and check off daily tasks and goals.
Share your lists, outlines, and notes to make teamwork simple. Work with team members to edit content together in real time, manage group tasks, and brainstorm live via chat.
Taskade is simple, clean, and beautifully designed with relaxing themes and backgrounds. It can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!) Automatic syncing means your lists and notes are always up to date on every device.
• New Tab into a beautiful task list
• Collaborate with others in real time
• Share your task lists instantly using a share link
• Mark any items as complete, whether bullet, number, or checkbox
• Infinitely nested lists with indent / outdent
• Tag and filter tasks using #hashtags and @mentions
• Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
• Simply click to edit, like a text document
• Inspirational wallpapers and photos
• Beautiful and minimal interface
• Simple, instant and FREE
➜ IS TASKADE FREE?
Yes, Taskade is completely free. Soon you’ll have the option to upgrade to Taskade Pro, which will have additional features like themes, sticker packs, and handy customizations.
➜ HOW IS THE CHROME EXTENSION DIFFERENT FROM THE APPS?
Taskade has apps for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, so you can use it on any device. Any changes you make are automatically synced between all platforms, including your Google Chrome browser.
The Taskade extension for Chrome integrates your checklists and notes into your daily routine, making you more productive.
Keeping track of your tasks and goals normally takes willpower and mental effort. The Taskade Chrome extension means your goals and ideas are always just one tab away — no effort required.
➜ ANY PRODUCTIVITY TIPS?
Start small. When you're overwhelmed and under-motivated, choose one small task and start with that. We're sure there's some metaphor here about conquering mountains by taking the first step... Well, same holds true for conquering Mondays. The only way to gain momentum is to start moving.
Break down larger tasks. Turn a big scary project into a series of smaller steps or bullet points. Taskade can be used as a bullet journal, checklist, or weekly diary, making tasks bite-sized and manageable.
Focus on one thing at a time. When you have a bunch of to-dos and ideas swimming around in your head it gets hard to focus. Use Taskade to declutter and document your thoughts so you can focus fully on every task.
Make team communication open and efficient. Rather than rely on scheduled meetings (which, let’s face it, can be a huge time-suck) encourage team members to communicate problems and questions as soon as they arise. With Taskade teams can chat live and collaborate in real time, so things get sorted out in a snap.
➜ CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM?
Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply create a group in Taskade then invite your team members to join it instantly. You can work together in real-time to dynamically make and edit lists, take meeting notes, manage tasks, brainstorm, and create collaborative documents. Using Taskade to work together, you can help each other get stuff done.
➜ WHAT IS A GROUP?
Create a group for your team, project, or idea. It helps keep your lists organized. Collaborate and organize tasks together in a group. You can instantly create a group and share it to invite friends, family, and teammates to join you. Work together and get things done, faster, smarter.
Find creative ways to start your day with Taskade templates.
• Weekly outliner for homework assignments with friends
• Daily team standup and scrum checklist
• Simple daily bullet journal and diary
• Team brainstorming outline and meeting notes
• Travel Itinerary and outlining tool
• Project roadmaps and outliner
➜ HELP & SUGGESTIONS
Contact us at https://www.taskade.com/contact
➜ GET IN TOUCH
Visit us at https://www.taskade.com
➜ WHAT'S NEW?
- Create a group to work with your team and collaborate together on tasks, checklists, and outlines.
- Sign up with one-click using Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!
- Real-time collaborative editing is now live. Edit lists with your friends and teammates using a share link!