Automatically accept new HITs, keep screenshots of your work and maximize your MTurk earnings
Task Archive is a Google Chrome browser extension for experienced, wage-conscious Workers. It's packed with numerous time-saving features that can be turned on and off on-the-fly to improve your workflow and increase Amazon MTurk earnings.
Many of the commonly used features in Task Archive's MTurk scripts, such as blocking a HIT or Requester, are also keyboard-driven to eliminate unnecessary and time-consuming point-and-click interactions.
Partial feature list:
✔ Stores a record of every HIT you work on
• Automatically accept new HITs
• Block undesirable HITs and Requesters
• Take screenshots of HITs and websites
• View Turkopticon data and reviews
• Get notifications when HITs are approved
• Omnibox, context menu & hotkey support
• Stats and hourly wage info from your work
• Detailed Approval Rate information
• Search and view your previous work
• Instant record-keeping saves page requests
• Drag-and-drop to import pre-existing data
• Built-in API for advanced users
• Multi-threaded for responsive performance
• Bespoke data cache for superior speed
• Better HTTP redirects saves page requests
• Contains several pages of documentation
• Designed with privacy and security in mind
• 100% ad-free and data are never collected
• 80+ options and settings
• And more...
• Display notifications
To view reviews from TO, TA will also need:
Already have Task Archive and need help locating or using one of its many unique features? Type "task" into to your browser's address bar, then hit the spacebar and select "Help and FAQ."
All features and specifications are subject to change without notice. By installing this extension, you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://task-archive.com/extension/en/eula.html
Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Amazon Mechanical Turk is a trademark of Amazon Technologies, Inc.