Capture and annotate screenshots and create entities in your Targetprocess account.
Use Targetprocess Capture and Annotation extension to make screenshots in Chrome, edit the captured images and attach them to entities in Targetprocess or save them as PNG files.
New in version 1.4.0
* Added support for Money custom fields
* Bug fixes
New in version 1.3.0
* Fix compatibility between both latest on-demand and older on-site quick add API (dear users, sorry for inconvenience).
New in version 1.2.1
* Proper switching between entity types from different workflows.
New in version 1.2.0
* Fix critical error due to changes in targetprocess API (https://github.com/TargetProcess/screen-capture-extension/issues/9)
New in version 1.1.8
* Better discover if we can't make an area snap of page
New in version 1.1.0
* Capture area or full content of the browser tab
* Attach screenshots to existing entity
* UI improvements
* Bugs fixing
New in version 1.0.0
* Capture content of the browser tab
* Resize and crop a screenshot
* Annotate and add text, arrows and shapes to highlight important details
* Edit images that were created before
* Quickly add user stories, bugs and requests with screenshots directly into Targetprocess
* Attach one or more images to an entity
* Export screenshots to PNG format