Tansa Text Proofing
• a client-server solution that integrates with your existing content creation, editing and layout tools. The solution can be self-hosted or used from the Tansa Cloud.
• a single proofing system for all your users, in all your writing tools, making sure your organization’s spelling and style rules are consistently applied.
• an advanced text proofing system that can process thousands of words per second. Not only will it correct nearly all spelling, usage, style, punctuation and hyphenation errors in the blink of an eye, it also ensures that everyone in your organization follows the same set of rules.
• an open system, enabling it to work with most word processors, database managers, layout programs and content management systems (CMS) in use today. It is easy to use, requires almost no training, and can usually be installed without modifications to your current system set-up or workflow.
• perfectly adapted to a world where parallel publishing on several platforms is becoming the norm. It works equally well with print, web and electronic publishing, and can be customized for any technology.
THE TANSA CHROME EXTENSION enables the user to have Tansa analyze any editable text on practically any Web page. Tansa’s suggestions and comments are shown to the user in a compact and efficient list, for fast verification before changes are made to the text.
THE DICTIONARY can be customized for every customer. As an option, we can analyze a large volume of your company’s published text. This helps us compile a custom-made dictionary incorporating specialized terminology, proper names, language style, etc. The Tansa Administrator web application lets you add words and phrases, tweak proofing rules, and keep your dictionary up-to-date. Tansa also provides frequent updates to your dictionary, including new words, phrases and proper names.
Tansa provides extensions for a range of applications and CMS systems, including browsers, Google Docs, Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign/InCopy. If that does not cover your needs, Tansa has several APIs to seamlessly integrate Tansa into your editing environment.