이더리움 브라우저 확장 프로그램
Wallet extension for Tangerine Network, the next-generation blockchain technology.
Tangerine Wallet is a fork of MetaMask, the best known wallet extension for Ethereum blockchain. Minimum changes were made to adapt Tangerine Network, hence Tangerine Wallet provides all the functionalities that MetaMask provides (but apply them to Tangerine Network).
- Allow user to create/manage their own identities safely
- Send/Receive currency and tokens on Tangerine Network
- Provide a secure interface for users to approve/review/reject transaction that comes from Dapp
Please visit https://metamask.io/ for further details regarding the wallet functions
Because it adds functionality to the normal browser context, Tangerine Wallet requires the permission to read and write to any webpage. You can always "view the source" of Tangerine Wallet the way you do any Chrome extension, or view the source code on Gitlab: https://gitlab.com/byzantine-lab/tangerine-wallet-browser
* Important Note
By default, Tangerine Wallet only connects to Tangerine Network. Tangerine Wallet do not connect to Ethereum blockchain unless user specify their own configuration to connect to an Ethereum RPC server
About Tangerine Network:
Tangerine network is the latest blockchain technology. It’s a distributed ledger system with extreme fast finality, high scalability, and verifiable randomness
- Fast: Responsive Byzantine Agreement is our core consensus algorithm, which achieves the finality as fast as the actual network latency instead of maximum latency of the network
- Secure Randomness: Cryptographically-Secure randomness for each block is generated in the consensus-level
- Fair and stable: Because of the fair block producing algorithm, Tangerine network achieves much more stable than other blockchains
Real-time status of the test net of Tangerine Network can be viewed here: