This extension modifies webpages on the Tangerine bank website to make it more useful.
This Chrome extension inserts itself into Tangerine's web pages to enhance their features.
Here are the enhancements currently implemented:
1. On the main page of an account, the extension adds the following informations:
- For each investment account, the investment fund in it. (Normally, the website only shows the account number, and if it is a TFSA, an RSP, of an ordinary account.)
2. On the page of a fund, the extension adds the following informations:
- The true yeild of the fund for the money deposited by the client.
- The total amount of deposits and withdrawals since the account opening.
3. On the page of a checking account, the extension adds the following informations:
- For each email transfer, the extension adds an icon to show if the transfer is waiting, has been successfully completed, of has failed.
- A link to a new page, that shows a list of all email transfers pending.
4. On the page presenting the Tangerine Investment Funds (in the unsecured section of the site), the extension adds the following informations:
- A chart to compare the performance of each funds.
5. On the pages of checking and saving accounts, the extension adds a button to show up to 50 transactions per page. (By default, the website shows 10.)
Version 1 - 2014
- Initial release
- No changelog has been kept for versions 1 to 3.
Version 4 - April 7th, 2017
- Added support for the Dividends Investment funds.
- The funds performance chart can now be normalised.
Version 4.1 - April 10th, 2017
- Bugfix in the pending email transfers
- Bugfix in the presentation of the funds yield
- When a fund is less old than some performance milestone age, the corresponding milestones are left blank.
- A fund yeil is now computed up to the date "as of" reported by Tangerine, instead of the time the webpage is shown.
- Bugfix in the treatment of dates (timezones)
- Enhances description of the extension in the Chrome Store.