Talkingvet Chrome Extension allows you to voice enable your browser based EHR and practice solutions
The Talkingvet® Chrome Extension enables you to use the advanced veterinary speech recognition engine from nVoq to create your notes quickly and efficiently.
You can use your smartphone (iPhone or Android), Philips SpeechMike Premium, Nuance PowerMic II, III, 4 or most any good quality microphone for amazingly fast and easy dictation.
The Talkingvet® chrome extension supports voice commands allowing you to insert predefined text into most areas of a webpage. You can also use voice commands to open up any custom templates you want to quickly populate field data and then easily transfer them to your browser field. You can also perform basic commands using your voice such as click, focus allowing for hands free operation!
The Talkingvet® Chrome extension is supported on Windows, macOS, Ubuntu Linux and Chromebooks using Chrome version 103 and later. Allowing you to use it anywhere without any complicated installation.
Note: You need to have an active Talkingvet® account in order to use this product and can be used on the US or Canada tenants. Go to https://talkingvet.com/chrome/ to schedule a no-cost trial today!
**126.96.36.199 Release Notes**
- Updated extension icons
- Ezyvet note window support
- Added clipboard history popup to HID device. On PowerMics, it is the Accept key (checkbox) and on the SpeechMikes it is the F1 key
- Adding, editing and deleting shortcuts no longer require page refresh to use
- Added configurable keyboard shortcuts for clipboard history and shortcut popup list
- Re-added shortcut popup window
- Added logic to ensure duplicate keys couldn’t be configured for shortcut keys
- Changed default hotkey presses and updated available keypresses. Removed conflicting chrome hotkeys (F7-F12) and added the Shift+Fx keys as options
- Shortcuts popup window sorted alphabetically, case-insensitive
- Additional debug to try and identify shortcut window showing duplicates
- PowerMic 4 Support Added
- Additional debugging added to try and correct intermittent audio issue on macOS.
SpeechMike Key Mapping Updates:
F1 – Clipboard History Popup
F3 – Shortcut Popup
PowerMic II and III Key Mapping Updates:
Left Key (Left of Checkmark button) - Clipboard History Popup
Right Key (Right of Checkmark button) - Shortcut Popup
PowerMic 4 Key Mappings:
Checkmark Button - Transfer Text
Play – Voice Shortcut command
A – Clipboard History Popup
B – Shortcut History Popup
Once your extension is updated, you will be required to login back in to the extension, save extension Preferences and reload your browser window.