Tali AI helps physicians save time at the point of care, by streamlining their administrative tasks.
You can use this Chrome extension to dictate your medical notes directly into the Electronic Health Records (EHR) software. Additionally, this extension will enable you to look up information from evidence-based medical databases at the point-of-care without needing to leave the EHR.
Here’s how it works:
1. Click “Add to Chrome” to install Tali’s Chrome extension on your browser.
2. Once installed, the Tali widget will appear in the bottom right corner of you screen.
3. Click “Log Into Tali” and log in with Google. You may now access Tali’s dictation and medical search features in the widget.
4. To start dictating notes, select a text area then click the microphone icon.
5. Enable microphone access and speak out loud. Tali will enter these notes directly into the EMR.
Your opinion matters to us. Don’t forget to rate your experience and provide feedback — this will help us continuously improve our services for you.