Redesign Notion the way you want
Notion is your all-in-one workspace, where you can write, plan, collaborate and get organised. If it's not already your favourite app, you should try it now: notion.so
Tailored Notion is a browser extension to improve the look of Notion when you use it directly from Chrome.
- Better compatibility with dark mode
- Fixed menu's icons
- You can now change the text color
- Fixed bugs with sidebar icons replacement
- Erase changes and reset to Notion's default parameters
- You can now pick different colours for the side & top bar or the background. Use at your own risk ;)
- bug fixes
- themes have been dropped and replaced by a font picker and a font-color picker
- More options have been added to get a focus mode. It removes unnecessary tools when you need deep-focus
- you can now pick a font from your device. So you have ample choice and it's faster than Google Fonts
- Pick a sidebar & top bar color
- Pick a font from your device
- Remove page's icon and cover
- Hide side & top bar
- Pages get a thinner padding when width is 100%
- Hide Emojis in the sidebar - get a slick look
- Replace Emojis in sidebar by Notion's logo with the first letter of the page
- Remove emojis from the browser tab
- Remove the help button
Once the extension is installed, make sure to pin it for easy access.
By clicking on the logo, you will access all available options.
You must hit "Save" and refresh the page to see the changes.