Create TagUI automation flows by recording your actions
This extension is designed for use with TagUI Web Automation. TagUI is an open-source and general purpose tool to rapidly automate web interactions, such as repetitive or time-critical tasks.
TagUI can be downloaded free from below website link. No setup is needed, unzip and run on macOS, Linux, Windows, Node.js. It is a full-feature tool, so there's nothing to upgrade to or any paid subscription.
- automate Chrome, Firefox, PhantomJS
- unzip and run on macOS, Linux, Windows
- Chrome extension for recording steps
- object repositories / flexible datatables
- intelligent XPath/CSS element selector
- visual automation of website and desktop
- live mode to try steps or code in real-time
- run by schedule, command line, API URL
- command line assistant in natural language
- advanced outgoing API calls to webservices