Collect and organize web content in plain files.
What is TagSpaces?
- A web content scraper, capturing the content as local file in HTML and MHTML file formats or taking a screenshot of the visible tab area in PNG format.
- Saving the content of the current tab as MHTML file
- Saving the content of the current tab as HTML embedding the references images
- Saving the content of the current selection as HTML embedding the references images
- Taking a screenshot of the current tab as PNG file
- Saving the current web site as URL file containing the url and a screenshot, useful for managing bookmarks in TagSpaces
- Extracting geo coordinates from the urls of web mapping services
- Added support for geo tagging with Plus Codes (open location codes)
TagSpaces is available for free as desktop application for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and also as Firefox Addon. There are also free Android app.