Collect and organize web content in plain files.
What is TagSpaces Web Clipper?
A web scraper, capturing the content of the currently opened web page as a plain local files (HTML, MHTML, PNG, URL), which can be later opened with any program supporting the file format.
Does it require registration?
No, it is working completely offline in your browser and is independent of any online service.
Can I add tags to the scraped content?
Yes, while saving the content, you will be provided with a place, where you can enter tags, which can be later shown in the TagSpaces desktop application.
- Save the current webpage as MHTML file for preserving the original graphic design
- Save the current webpage as HTML with embedding images - suitable for content which you want to comment or change later in tools like the TagSpaces desktop app.
- Save the currently selected part of a given web page as HTML, allowing to extract just important for you part of the content.
- Take a screenshot of the current webpage as PNG file
- Saving the current web site as bookmark containing the it current Internet address (URL) and a screenshot, useful for collecting bookmarks
- Extract geo coordinates from the URLs of web mapping services, allowing to save location which you can recall later in the TagSpaces' Mapique perspective.
- Support for geo tagging with Plus Codes (open location codes)
TagSpaces is available for free also as a desktop application for Windows, macOS, Linux and as a mobile app for Android.