"Tagmate Chrome Extension for tracking Google Analytics (GA3 and GA4) events using Google Tag Manager
Worried about setting up event tracking in GA the accurate way? With zero coding experience and no access to developers?
Tagmate is your tagging companion!
With Tagmate's Chrome extension, you can track any user interaction on your website by mouse click on the page elements and save it into your GTM containers as event tags. This is as fast as tagging can happen without writing a single piece of code and you can be assured of the accuracy of data reported in your GA and/or GA4 properties.
User interactions can be in form of click events, pageviews, element visibility, form and video tracking, etc. Tagmate works for all of them irrespective of your web technologies/frameworks and CMS platforms.
Tagmate extension has been built specifically to solve all the tagging needs of:
- Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Web Analysts
- Marketing and Web Development Agencies
So, why wait - add the extension to Chrome and speed up your development sprints and achieve your tagging milestones!"
Key Updates for Latest Versions are as follows:
1. Event categories like Form tracking( Wordpress Contact Form 7, Thank you Form), Custom Events, User defined Variables, Link Clicks are new additions in the extension functionality.
2. Enabled Multi-Device Support & User Data Sync within the devices. ( User data meaning all the event meta data, their statuses and project details are synced within all the devices).
3. Enhanced User Data security. We have enabled two way sync between tagmate database and chrome storage so that we rely less on chrome store and our dependency on client side is minimised. This way user's data is much more secured in tagmate data store and we are able to increase the stability of the product.
4. New Settings Screens. We have implemented new settings screen structure as to improve user experience.
5. Improvised UI Experience. For GA4 configuration screen, we have added an auto suggestion feature for GTM Input parameters and User properties.
6. Manifest Version updated to V3 (as per latest guidelines of chrome store)
7. Enabled Multiple Projects facilities to user.
8. Minor Technical Fixes & Improvements.
Added validations & UI Fixes for smooth flow.