Tag Manager Assistant allows to control custom data from a Web page.
Create custom check rules to compare data values with expected ones, you can also set them right from the extension to avoid deployment dependency. This helper works with asynchrone and check data list updates when data are added, modified or deleted.
With some options, you can:
• use different data set names,
• create tag and datalayer check rules for particular domains,
• insert custom code as inside a script tag,
• export and import check rules,
• activate wrong data values notification,
• use icon as count checker for active rules,
• or as counter of wrong data values,
• watch data update in browser's console,
• filter summary and console viewing of good and/or wrong data valorizations,
All settings and rules are synced with the profile of Google Chrome browser.