Save Transcription From Google Meet.
Lead the meeting conversation, we'll take care of the notes 👋
Capture important conversations without losing your focus writing notes, using Tactiq’s Chrome Extension for Google Meet.
It’s simple to share and save live transcriptions from Google Meet with Tactiq:
* Read the full history of the conversation in real-time
* Automatically save the transcription to Google Doc during the meeting
* Automatically enable captions on calls
* Export transcript in Tactiq Meeting, TXT, Clipboard, or securely store it in your Google Drive
* See timestamps and speakers names in the transcription
* Pin important conversation to easily find them in the transcript
HOW TO USE:
* Start Google Meet in your Browser
* Keep captions on. Extension will automatically enable them.
* Tap on an important part of the transcription to pin it.
* Click on the Tactiq icon in the browser tab and export both the transcript and the pins.
* Switch on auto-save feature to have a transcription of each call
See recently added features:
FEEDBACK AND FEATURE REQUESTS:
We’d like to hear from you!