Save Captions and Transcription From Google Meet.
Save Live Captions From Google Meet.
Stay engaged, we'll take care of the notes 👋
Capture important conversations without losing your focus writing notes, using Tactiq’s Chrome Extension for Google Meet.
Simple to share & save live transcriptions from Google Meet with Tactiq:
* Record the text of the conversation with timestamps and
* Read the full history of the conversation in real-time
* Automatically save the transcription to Google Doc during the meeting
* Automatically enable captions on calls
* Highlight any key points during Google Meet meeting and get them in Google Drive
* Export transcript in Tactiq Meeting, TXT, Clipboard, or securely store it in your Google Drive, Team Drive
* Review highlight summary
* See timestamps and speakers names to Google Drive
* Send meeting highlights and link to transcription directly to Slack
HOW TO USE:
* Start Google Meet in your Browser
* Keep captions on. Extension will automatically enable them.
* Tap on the highlighter to mark an important part of the transcription.
* Click on the Tactiq extension icon in the browser tab and export both the transcript and the pins.
* Switch on auto-save feature to record a transcription of each meeting
* Team Drive integration - save transcription directly to Google Team Drive
FEEDBACK AND FEATURE REQUESTS:
We’d like to hear from you!
Offered by: tactiq.io