Automatically closes tabs whose URL is blacklisted.
- Loads configuration from Chrome's policies (Registry for Windows, JSON file for Unix and ChromeOS and MCX for Mac)
- Detects if tabs' URLs are blacklisted through 3 matching modes:
- exact: validates if the tab's URL is exactly equals to one blacklisted URL,
- contains: validates if the tab's URL contains one blacklisted text,
- regexp or regular expression: validates if the tab's URL matches one blacklisted pattern
- Automatically closes tabs whose URL is blacklisted (on extension startup, on tab creation/update by another extension or/and by the user)
- After closing, tries to refocus on previous active tab
- Includes a debug page (can be de/activated through Chrome's policies)
For more information about configuration, see website page.