TabRover - focus on one tab, control others
TabRover helps you freeze, store or close your tabs manually or in the automatic way.
- Automatically closes idle tabs after setup time and show them in Freeze list + one click get back
- Release the memory of the idle tab manually by keypress CTRL-Q (can be changed in setup)
- Save the Tab to Favorites list by CTRL-B keypress. One click Fav list access available
- Vertical list of all open tabs. One click switch, sleep, save or close
- Doesn't close pinned tabs
- Duplicates removal. Closes dupe open tabs.
- Register to save all links to Your account and not get lost by browser crash.
- Work from different computers or browser and synchronize open, freezed or favorite tabs.
TAGS for tabs
You can use only one TAG for each url. Filter and search by them.
Under the hood:
- Doesn't auto close pinned tabs
- Doesn't close all your tabs, just leaves 5 open in each browser window (can change this in options)
Original extension and idea by Jack Angers in 2010.
Rewritten by Jacob Singh in 2012.
TabRover version in 2015 by TabRover.com
Please leave all your thanks and suggestions
This will help us a lot!
We spent a lot of time to make good product.
Please share this extension as much as possible, if it's useful for You.